§.1 General Provisions
1. The administrator of the data on the website chakrasbalancetest.com is the WIOSNA WOJCIECH NOWAK company with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Piękna 64/66, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number: 7251120136. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage is place on secured servers.
2. What does the chakrasbalancetest.com page do?
The site chakrasbalancetest.com provides text and visual content in a wide range of topics.
§.2 Personal Data
1. If you visit our website, we process your personal data. Personal data stored by our website is limited to name you have given, gender you have given, if you have used facebook login feature also data from facebook: email, user_age_range, user_birthday, user_friends, user_gender, user_hometown, user_link, user_location, user_likes, user_photos, user_posts, user_tagged_places, user_videos, groups_access_member_info, user_events, user_managed_groups, publish_to_groups, also cookies, anonymised IP addresses, location based on anonymized ip addresses of people visiting our website, the date and time of visiting our website, and the website entry and exit subpage through which a person entered and left our website .
2. The personal data mentioned in point 1 above is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
3. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. We reserve the right to process your data after withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. The removal of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. Data Administrator does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
9. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
2. What data collects the website chakrasbalancetest.com in cookies?
Data collected: cookie identification number, anonymised IP address, location obtained based on an anonymised ip address, information about the time and date of visits to our site, and addresses of the input and output page through which a person entered and left our website.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation.
4. How do visitors to the website chakrasbalancetest.com resign from cookies?
To cancel cookies on the chakrasbalancetest.com page, you can:
a. disable the acceptance of all cookies in the web browser on your device,
b. disable acceptance of cookies only for the [address] page in the web browser on your device.
5. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.